Scientific calculator for Windows and Android. To download Android version go to Google Play.
Calculator features are:
- up to a hundred decimal places and 9 digits of exponent
- landscape, portrait and expanded window format
- several graphical themes
- basic operation including percentage, modulo, negation
- unlimited number of braces
- operator priority
- repeated operations
- advanced number operation such as random numbers, combinations, permutations, common greatest divisor, ...
- goniometric and hyperbolic functions
- powers, roots, logarithms, ...
- degrees, minutes and seconds conversion
- fixed point, scientific and engineering display format
- display exponent as SI units prefix
- mixed and improper fractions
- periodic numbers and their conversion to fractions
- memory operations with 10 extended memories
- clipboard operations
- most functions accessible through hot-keys
- tool tips with clear description of functions
- result history
- binary, octal and hexadecimal numeral systems
- logical operations and bitwise shifts
- fundamental physical constants
- "always on top" view
Calculator has many settings to manage display numbers precision, full screen mode, decimal and thousand separators etc.
Current roadmap is to implement statistical functions, complex numbers, expression evaluation, graphs and many more...
If you have any questions, requests for new functionality or you have found a bug, please, contact us by email: email@example.com